ch-scene - Anybody want some free red neckband thingies?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Lora Brooker" <lbrooker AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "guitartown AT yahoogroups.com" <guitartown AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: "alt.music-chapel hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Anybody want some free red neckband thingies?
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:21:02 -0400

I have a bag of about 75-100 of them left over from my music series days.
They are made of skinny red fabric with a little clip at the bottom to hold
a backstage pass....no logos or anything, just plain red. I'm cleaning out
my office and thought some promoter might have a use for them. Email me if
you want them at lbrooker <at> mindspring.com. Otherwise they are headed
to Goodwill.

Take care,
Lora

  • Anybody want some free red neckband thingies?, Lora Brooker, 05/09/2006