ch-scene - CD burner tips part 3

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: djgolf AT mindspring.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: CD burner tips part 3
  • Date: 2 May 2006 13:41:11 -0700

Nero seems to have solved my burner problems. When you make a
compilation, it displays a menu of the tracks you're about to burn with
the song times plus a default 2 second gap between tracks. You can
then go in and change the gap to zero, and your tracks that flow into
one another will do so just like on the source disc. I highly
recommend Nero - it even burns faster than Roxio, plus it doesn't leave
big huge enormous .wav files on your hard drive that you have to go
back and delete.

happy happy dj golf

  • CD burner tips part 3, djgolf, 05/02/2006