ch-scene - web sales & marketing position at Yep Roc Records

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Yep Roc Customer Service" <custserve AT yeproc.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: web sales & marketing position at Yep Roc Records
  • Date: 14 Apr 2006 11:56:36 -0700

Hey, all:

Yep Roc Records in Haw River, NC has an entry-level opening in our web
sales and marketing department. This is an excellent foot in the door
for a responsible, enthusiastic, creative, getting-stuff-done kind of
person.

Responsibilities include mail order processing and shipping, answering
customer service inquiries, and clerical tasks related to orders and
inventory both for physical product sales and our new MP3 download
site.

This person will also assist in Yep Roc's web marketing and
promotions efforts. Spend all day on your MySpace page? This might be
the one job where you should put that on your resume.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You
must be self-motivated, highly organized, flexible and comfortable
managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Strong computer
skills and a love of music are a must. Relevant work experience or
educational background is definitely preferred.

For consideration please send your resume, cover letter, salary
requirements and history to custserve AT yeproc.com, or by fax to (336)
578-7388, or by mail to:

Web Sales & Marketing Dept.
Yep Roc Records
449-A Trollingwood Rd.
Haw River, NC 27258

NO PHONE CALLS. Seriously.

Please visit yeproc.com for more info about our company.

  • web sales & marketing position at Yep Roc Records, Yep Roc Customer Service, 04/14/2006