ch-scene - Re: Project Sunday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ken M" <snz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Project Sunday
  • Date: 15 Apr 2006 07:02:28 -0700

there were rumors... Actually, I'm in no position to know, but what I
DO know is the broadcast of the gala is fake. John and Tom cut up
Andy Griffith's dialog from Face in the Crowd and "create" about the
funniest "interview" ever.

Y'all should really check it out. I think all the bits are hilarious
and I had a pleasure digitizing the recordings. The Office of Student
Control and Video Retail Training I believe are also genius.

Actually there's a new Pamela Anderson sitcom "Stacked," with books and
coffee, too. Hopefully cancelled.