ch-scene - The Hem of His Garment: Duke Coffeehouse tonight and SIGNAL fest on SAT.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ansmithers AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The Hem of His Garment: Duke Coffeehouse tonight and SIGNAL fest on SAT.
  • Date: 6 Apr 2006 10:08:10 -0700

Hello,

The Hem of His Garment (minimalist but crushing drones in tribute to
Jesus or Willie Nelson)
will be playing two shows.
TONIGHT: THURSDAY @ DUKE COFFEEHOUSE (on duke campus)
with VOLCANO!
Starts at 9:30

SATURDAY (see much better email below) as part of SIGNAL festival
@NIGHTLIGHT (405 1/2 W. Rosemary/Chapel Hill)
all experimental/avant garde night.
Monthly series Recess helps curate for SIGNAL festival
STARTS EARLY!!! 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM, DON"T BE LATE
also be aware many other WXYC DJs and other folks from this list,
especially those of the New Science Experience, DJ Marco, FrequeNC, and
more, are helping to organize and also will perform at this festival
that starts TODAY.

thanks for supporting live music.

Oh to touch the Hem of His Garment and thou shalt be set free....