ch-scene - Flat Duo Jets / Dexter Romweber in Durham this Saturday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeremy Falcone" <jfalcone AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Flat Duo Jets / Dexter Romweber in Durham this Saturday!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:20:54 -0400

Hello -

I am a volunteer with the Full Frame Film Festival in Durham this weekend
and wanted to take a second to let you know about a film and performance
that might be of interest to you.

"two headed cow" is a raw and candid examination of the Flat Duo Jets and
Dexter Romweber's rise and fall in the music industry as he struggles with
psychosis, addiction, and violence. On Saturday, April 8th - at 10:30 PM,
the film will make it's WORLD PREMIERE at the Carolina Theatre in Durham as
part of the Full Frame festival.

*The film will conclude with a LIVE performance by Dexter Romweber and Crow!
*
Tickets are available online through Wednesday (advance sale is $15 - via
http://www.fullframefest.org)- but will also be available the day of the
performance at the Carolina Theatre box office ($10 on the day of the
sale). We recommend grabbing them online in the event that the show sells
out, but if you don't make it by Wednesday, be sure to stop by the Carolina
Theatre box office on Saturday (for directions, see
http://www.carolinatheatre.org).

Feel free to forward to folks who would be interested in this great event!

Jeremy Falcone