ch-scene - More things to do (the Balance) this weekend

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jim Brantley" <jim.brantley AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: More things to do (the Balance) this weekend
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:39:33 -0500

The Balance will come out of hiding to play two big fun shows this weekend.
We have a new hot young guitar player. We are considering renaming (or at
least subtitling) the band "big guitars from Durham". We also now play a few
country songs, strangely enough.

**
*Friday, 3/24 *at THE CAVE <http://www.caverntavern.com/> with Jule
Brown<http://www.myspace.com/julebrown>at 10 PM (really, the first
note will occur right then)
**

*Saturday, 3/25 *at JOE and
JO'S<http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/13325643/>at 9:30 PM
(seriously, the first note will actually occur right then)

Come one, come all!

P.S. New demos for your listening pleasure:

Game - http://www.thebalanceband.com/IVAN/GameMP3.mp3
You - http://www.thebalanceband.com/batch2/You.mp3

  • More things to do (the Balance) this weekend, Jim Brantley, 03/22/2006