ch-scene - Re: Open Letter to WUNC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Open Letter to WUNC
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 08:29:06 -0500

On 5-Mar-06, at 1:59 AM, Duncan Murrell wrote:

I'd bounce the second hour of "The State of Things" before I bounced
"The Splendid Table." Inane yuppie gibberish it is not.

Her upper-middle class alternate universe elitist foodie patronizing tone is so personally irritating it makes me wish I could walk down the street to the bodega for Rebanadas and Sparkling Martinelli's.

Thank god at least it comes on _after_ Wait, Wait, so I can turn off the radio for the rest of the day (can't get XDU this far east, so thanks for Audio Hijack 2...)