ch-scene - Nightlight 3 Year Anniversary Party 2night - RELAX, RAVE, RELEASE

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Nightlight 3 Year Anniversary Party 2night - RELAX, RAVE, RELEASE
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 02:53:14 +0100

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++SAT+++MARCH+4TH+++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++

NIGHTLIGHT is a three-year old

giving Live inspiration:

EXTREME ANIMALS << rave dream, calico dancer, fave dream
(http://www.paperrad.org )

HAUNTED HOUSE << thunderous glam anthems << sweat, syrup, cotton candy
surrealistique drizzle << THEY'RE LOCAL NOW, WELCOME THEM WARMLY
(http://www.adonismusic.com/hhouse.htm

ABUELO HONGO << naive + sweet stoney hippie jams, softly we start
(http://www.heresee.com)

PLUS: dance records selected by our favoritest DJs guide us through the night
and into a brighter spring morning, on the 1s + 2s:
SMUGGLER, JUAN V, Zeke Graves, and maybe more .... ..... .....

A night of raunchy dancing & emotional elevation. heightened ideals of
experience. [THIS IS NOT A NOISE SHOW, FYI Independent Weekly ;-)]

Starts 10:30 or 11PM / $5 donation

We love you!

NIGHTLIGHT