ch-scene - FS: Alesis Quadraverb +

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: FS: Alesis Quadraverb +
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:52:03 -0500

Alesis Quadraverb +

This is a single rack space studio effects processor. Best known for
its plate reverb settings, it has several different reverb programs,
delays, chorus/flange/phaser and eq, allowing you to use up to 4 at a
time.

I'll be honest, this is 15 year old digital technology. I bought this
when I was a teenager. It doesn't sound great, but it has a sound. It
is something you may or may not find useful.

I'm selling for $40. This seems to be a bit under the going rate on Ebay.

chris
--
http://spacelabstudio.com
my email address is 'chris' at above domain