ch-scene - FS: Leslie 145 speaker WITH Hammond Combo Preamp

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Joe Waddell" <joe.waddell AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: FS: Leslie 145 speaker WITH Hammond Combo Preamp
  • Date: 27 Feb 2006 07:49:12 -0800

Hey guys,
I hate to do it, but I need to sell my Leslie 145. This leslie sounds
fantastic! With the included Hammond Combo Preamp, this rig is ready
to go!

The leslie 145 is just like a 147 but shorter.

I use this now with my hammond clone in my home studio. The Leslie
speaker is in good condiiton, with only minor blemishes. The tubes
have just been replaced and the amp cleaned.

I'm also selling the Hammond Combo Preamp pedal and the 6 pin cable to
connect to the leslie. This pedal lets you plug in two 1/4" inputs and
it send them to the leslie. The pedal also lets you switch between the
two speeds on the leslie (slow and fast).

I can bring this thing to someone in the Triad or Triangle area, as I
live in Mebane, NC. Or you can pick it up at my place.

Best offer takes it.

Please email me at:

joe.waddell AT gmail.com

Thanks,
Joe

  • FS: Leslie 145 speaker WITH Hammond Combo Preamp, Joe Waddell, 02/27/2006