ch-scene - [Internationalist Books] *TONIGHT* HONORING BOB SHELDON

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Internationalist Books <ibooks AT internationalistbooks.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist Books] *TONIGHT* HONORING BOB SHELDON
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:34:33 -0500

Hello All:

Today, Tuesday February 21, 2006, Internationalist Books will be honoring the
life and legacy of Bob Sheldon, as we kick off the 25th Anniversary of the
bookstore. Event will begin at 5:30pm, and will feature a proclamation from
Mayor Kevin Foy, speeches from former and current volunteers, friends, and
members of the community. We will also be walking to Rosemary Street for a
candlelight vigil, and then return to the store to continue celebrating (until
the food and wine runs out). Guests are encouraged to bring their own
candles,
stories and pictures of Bob Sheldon, and pieces of Ibooks history.

If you have any questions about the event, or need special arrangements,
please
call the store at 942-1740 or email ibooks AT internationalistbooks.org

Hope to see everyone there.

Biff Hollingsworth
Internationalist Books and Community Center
405 W. Franklin St.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
919-942-1740
www.ibooks25.blogspot.com

  • [Internationalist Books] *TONIGHT* HONORING BOB SHELDON, Internationalist Books, 02/21/2006