ch-scene - blackstrap, red smokes white Friday Feb 10 at J&J

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: blackstrap, red smokes white Friday Feb 10 at J&J
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:56:41 -0500

Blackstrap and Red Smokes White, tonight, and Joe & Joe's Downtown Durham.

Its our first gig in quite a while, and our first with Big Dave on bass. Some new material even. And with Dave, some of the songs have a new feel.

http://blackstrap.org

Red Smokes White wanna go first:

http://www.myspace.com/redsmokeswhite

We'll just be passing the hat around, so it's cheap too! Friday night, Feb 10th, J&J....hmmm...first band at around 11 PM sounds about right.

- bendy

  • blackstrap, red smokes white Friday Feb 10 at J&J, bendy, 02/09/2006