ch-scene - disco inferno @ HELL - new night, new mixtape!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Tim Ross" <tubacity AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: disco inferno @ HELL - new night, new mixtape!
  • Date: 9 Feb 2006 07:42:11 -0800

The monthly Hell dance party known as "Disco Inferno" has moved to a
new night for 2006. The party will now take place on the 2nd Saturday
of every month. We are kicking off that new arrangement with Hell's 3rd
Annual pre-Valentine's bash this Saturday February 11th. Same time (9pm
- 2:30am), same bar membership rules (21+, must be a member or guest of
a member), same super-cheap admission ($ 0.00).

This weekend's party will also serve as the release party for the brand
new "Disco Inferno" mixtape, which features over an hour's worth of
music mixed together by yours truly. We'll be giving away copies for
FREE to the first 25+ arrivals, so come out early and avoid that line!

Additional Info:

Hell (in the basement below Wetlands)
157 1/2 E Rosemary St
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 929-9666

http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6157807/chapel_hill_nc/hell.html

http://djtwombly.com/hell/

Upcoming "Disco Inferno" parties: March 11th, April 8th, May 13th....

  • disco inferno @ HELL - new night, new mixtape!, Tim Ross, 02/09/2006