ch-scene - freelance AUDIO ENGINEER

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: prklem AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: freelance AUDIO ENGINEER
  • Date: 1 Feb 2006 06:44:03 -0800

Audio engineer just moved to the area, and looking to build up a new
client base. Over the past 12 years, I have worked with artists such
as Magnolia Electric Company, Raveonettes, members of Iron and Wine,
Tara Jane O'Neil, Shipping News, Idyll Swords, Six Organs of
Admittance, Tarentel, Sonna, Rosebuds, Andrew Bird, Brian Jonestown
Massacre, Earlimart, Bob Log III and many others. I have am well
versed in both analog and digital recording, and have taught recording
at the college level. Very relaxed yet focused and professional, able
to work with a variety of personalities and genres of music. I'm
willing to work for cheap. If interested in more info, email prklem at
yahoo dot com.

  • freelance AUDIO ENGINEER, prklem, 02/01/2006