ch-scene - VLV, Stratocruiser & Out of Orbit - Feb. 2

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: VLV, Stratocruiser & Out of Orbit - Feb. 2
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:39:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that Viva la Venus will be playing this
Thursday at a new venue in Durham! It's the MarVell Event Center, right
downtown on Main Street. We'll be playing with two very talented bands -
Stratocruiser, from Chapel Hill, who play wonderfully melodic power pop and
Out of Orbit, from Raleigh, who are sort of harder-edged prog rock. These
are two of our favorite local bands, so we promise it'll be a great show!!
Viva la Venus will be all sandwiched in the middle of these two, so don't be
late! Here are the details:

Thursday - February 2nd, 2006 - 9PM

MarVell Event Center
119 W. Main St. (upstairs)
Durham NC
Phone:919-688-0975

$4.00 / ages 18+
with Stratocruiser and Out of Orbit

http://www.marvellbldg.com
http://www.vivalavenus.com
http://www.myspace.com/stratocruiser
http://www.myspace.com/outoforbit

  • VLV, Stratocruiser & Out of Orbit - Feb. 2, Mary Anne Barckhoff, 01/31/2006