ch-scene - These Songs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: joseph.lindley AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: These Songs
  • Date: 25 Jan 2006 13:32:38 -0800

Hi

I'm Joseph. I've been playing my guitar a lot for the last 18 months
and writing a lot of songs.. I ended up making some recordings last
week on my laptop in my bedroom.

I've only ever played my stuff to really close friends and family and
I'm currently going through the adventure of discovering what "real"
people think about my stuff :o)

I posted my song to myspace.com - and so far I'm getting an
extraordinarily good response.

I'd love it if anyone could go and have a listen to it, any feedback or
critisim is appreciated. And yes.... I know some of the recording is a
bit dodgy.

Here's where you can download/stream the tracks from;

www.myspace.com/josephmymusic

Thanks in advance.

-Joseph

  • These Songs, joseph . lindley, 01/25/2006