ch-scene - The Bleeding Hearts Birthday Bash

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Joe Yerry" <joeyerry AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The Bleeding Hearts Birthday Bash
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:35:07 -0500

From this week's Independent Weekly:
"The Hearts speak to an innocence, a simplicity. They live in a place
where the beer is cold, the women hot and the boot put firmly to the
proverbial ass. Power chords, big choruses and an unrepentant "SFW!"
Playing Black Flag to the Hearts' Thin Lizzy are the Semantics. The
furious, hardcore-fueled Raleigh act features a lean, muscular attack
of old-school West Coast punk. --CP"

That's right, we're back kids.
Come on out to our first Raleigh headlining gig since August.
It's Jimbo (bass) and Lutie's (The Semantics) birthday party!!!!

We are playing lots of new songs and some obscure tunes from our
archives. We are gearing up for our tour as well as preparing to
record our second album.

Saturday Jan. 21st, 2006
@ King's
Downtown Raleigh
9:30pm
$5 Over 21, $7 Under 21

w/ The Bleeding Hearts
The Semantics
Jerk & Destroy
The Dead Kings

See you at the rock show!

  • The Bleeding Hearts Birthday Bash, Joe Yerry, 01/20/2006