ch-scene - Welcome To the Gulag!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: musicscribe AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Welcome To the Gulag!
  • Date: 13 Jan 2006 14:29:03 -0800

(sung to the tune of So You Wanna Be A Rock'n'Roll Star)

"So You Want To Be A Fascist State, Well Listen Up To What I Say,
Just Pack Your Court With Right Wing Jerks, who'll take the time to
trample your rights,
And because the Media's lame, and the Public tame, No one will get in
your way

Head down to the NSA, where secret agent men log our hopes and kens,
Pick up your enemies without a warrant, it's a little insane, perhaps
how a coup begins?
And in a week or two, the national guard's restored the peace, just
like in Germany

Lefties and liberals who dissent will pay, 'Make My Day,' It's called
Guatanamo Bay
Cheaney, Rove and the NeoCon Cabal, are they power mad or just evil
men?
Lalalalalala, lalalala, lalalala (sung while jackbooting into the
sunset)"