ch-scene - new indie/punk band looking for singer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Eric Mann <trilamdabooking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: new indie/punk band looking for singer
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:48:11 -0500

a new loud indie rock/punk rock band is forming in chapel hill. we are
looking for a singer. we have a free practice space in the chapel hill area.
bands with music and singing that appeal to us:
hot water music, engine down, Criteria, les savy fav, archers of loaf, ted
leo, interpol, nofx.

our former bands include: http://www.myspace.com/kudzuwish
http://www.myspace.com/alliwithani

email ericsmann AT hotmail.com

--
Trilamda Booking.
Formerly of Kudzu Wish booking. now i help out other bands.

  • new indie/punk band looking for singer, Eric Mann, 01/13/2006