ch-scene - Re: Sights&Sounds[1.1]Jan06

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "SassyNC" <kperiman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Sights&Sounds[1.1]Jan06
  • Date: 6 Jan 2006 01:48:41 -0800

I compile a music email myself. This is cool to read, Keith, thank you
for the work you put into it. Would love it if you checked out mine and
gave me an opinion. I send it to folks I know so it's a little
different but I am glad there are other people out there who also want
to encourage support for the music scene and the talent we are
fortunate to have access to here in the Triangle.

I pasted my email from this week onto my blog on my myspace site, just
visit http://www.myspace.com/kamip

~KP

  • Re: Sights&Sounds[1.1]Jan06, SassyNC, 01/06/2006