ch-scene - Rare Movies

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area and culture local music <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Rare Movies
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:55:34 -0500

Does anyone know some alternative means (no Net Flix, no online mass seller, etc) of finding rare films for purchase? I'm looking for a 1977 movie starring Athol Fugard that's known by three different names: "The Guest at Steenkampskraal", "The Guest: An Episode in the Life of Eugene Marais", and simply, "The Guest." The obvious places to buy movies -- at least, obvious to me -- have turned up nothing. I'm something of a Marais completist, and I'd like to own the movie.

Thanks for the help,

  • Rare Movies, Duncan Murrell, 12/13/2005