ch-scene - [Internationalist Books] Reminder: This Sunday Member Meeting and Benefit!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Internationalist Books <ibooks AT internationalistbooks.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist Books] Reminder: This Sunday Member Meeting and Benefit!
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:17:43 -0500

Hello,

Just wanted to remind everyone that this Sunday, November 20th we will hold our annual member meeting (where we elect new board members and review progress and events of the year!).As those of you who have been by the store lately, there have been a lot of changes and good stuff happening!

This year we are also having a benefit with bands (Mid-town Dickens and others!)and food. ( We will be cooking up some stuff, but feel free to bring goodies as well!)

The meeting will start at 1pm, and we will begin the festivities right after!

The benefit will be at 116 Old Pittsboro Rd. in Carrboro.
If you have any questions or get lost, feel free to call Michal at 225-3433.

Look forward to seeing you then!

  • [Internationalist Books] Reminder: This Sunday Member Meeting and Benefit!, Internationalist Books, 11/17/2005