ch-scene - Re: bass player looking for bluegrass, etc... pickers

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paul Della Maggiora <paul AT gadowguitars.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: bass player looking for bluegrass, etc... pickers
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:01:23 -0500

Hello and welcome to the triangle. There is an open blue grass jam at High Strung on Ninth Street in Durham on some Wednesday's (I think its the first and third, but am not sure). We are always excited to have an upright player.

Call High Strung at 919-286-3801 to get the exact days that the jam occurs.
cp1920 AT nc.rr.com wrote:

Hello all,

New to the area and looking for other bluegrass, etc. pickers in
Hillsborough, Chapel Hill or Durham. I live in Hillsborough.

If anybody out there is looking or a bass player.... or any suggestions
or where people get together.

I play upright bass.

Thanks,
Eddie