ch-scene - Talk Back To The Music Press

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: musicscribe AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Talk Back To The Music Press
  • Date: 3 Nov 2005 10:20:43 -0800

I know all of you are already reading Grayson's posts on the IndyWeek's
music blog, Scan, and soon I will be posting there too. But I wanted to
make official the premiere of my own blog, crs-one.net.

It's a little riff on KRS-One aka Kris Parker, and home to my musings
on music and other cultural ephemera. I will be posting pictures from
the shows I see as well, going forward. Plus it's a great place to
lodge your complaints about the scorn I've slung in the pages of the
Independent at craptacular acts such as Slightly Stoopid, The Bravery,
Staind, Dave Matthews and Sister Hazel.

Come on in, kick your shoes off and stay a while....

Chris Parker
"Music Journalism By Any Means Necessary"
CRS-One.net