ch-scene - For Sale: Peavey Classic 50 2X12 guitar amp

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ceg5 AT hotmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: For Sale: Peavey Classic 50 2X12 guitar amp
  • Date: 26 Oct 2005 13:12:34 -0700

This is an early '90s Peavey Classic 50 combo amp, with two 12"
speakers and tweed-colored tolex. All parts are original, although it
is missing the plastic Peavey logo that screws onto the front grill.
Two of the plastic knobs are also missing--but these would be easy to
replace and the pots still work fine. The tolex is somewhat scuffed in
places, but this damage is only cosmetic--the amp is otherwise in great
shape. I haven't replaced the tubes in a while. Please contact me if
you're interested and would like to check the amp out--I live in
Durham. ceg5 AT hotmail.com or (919)260-5786.