ch-scene - SWAMI BUBBA Show #005 now available

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "G.T. Tyson" <gtyson AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: SWAMI BUBBA Show #005 now available
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:50:30 GMT

Dear Y'all:

We thought it would have taken longer, but show #5 from our pal
Swami Bubba just sort of put itself together when I wasn't looking and
is now online for one and all. This time around, Swami B takes a
journey into the dark side of human nature, examining how we can be our
own worst enemies in the so-called "battle of the sexes", how Hurricane
Katrina was NOT some sort of divine punishment, and why radio stations
seem to have abandoned good ole Southern rock music. You can agree or
disagree, but you won't be able to tear yourself away from your computer
or Ipod because Swami Bubba speaks the truth.

Click here for a direct download of the show:
http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=14586

Ipod users click here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/SwamiBubba005

The Swami Bubba program is offered free of charge with no
restrictions whatsoever to anyone with a functional pair of ears.
Webcasters, pirate radio operations, and just regular folks are invited
to listen and share. We won't send you a bill, we promise. If it was a
movie, it would be rated PG-13.

Keith Lake, show producer
The Last Radio Station
http://home.nc.rr.com/gttyson/lastradio.html

  • SWAMI BUBBA Show #005 now available, G.T. Tyson, 10/18/2005