ch-scene - Re: June's "Stripteaser" video

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: June's "Stripteaser" video
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 09:26:30 -0400

http://www.beggars.com/cgi-bin/video.cgi?l=JUNE-BBL181CD-02-RMV

It's RealVideo, not quicktime, and it's a tiny postage-stamp, but it was probably encoded 9 years ago, so whaddaya expect?

The brief whatever-became-of:

Kat Cook: http://www.npr.org/programs/asc/openmic/index.php?episode=26#song8

Tricia Tuttle: http://www.queerupnorth.com/biggayread/contributors.php (scroll to the T's)

Matt Gross: http://www.mathewgross.com/community/about

John Price played guitar for $2 Pistols for a while, and married longtime a.m.c-h'er Heather Russell & they have a baby, Serena. Last time I saw him, a few years ago, he was playing a lot of chess. Or maybe I imagined that.

Andy Magowan: http://www.thefederal.net/review.htm

John Howie: http://www.yeproc.com/artist_info.php?artistId=53

Not a bad list of accomplishments, all lined up like that.

xo

Ross

jpsullivan65 AT gmail.com wrote:
Here I am sitting in Philadelphia nearly ten years after the fact
thinking of the day that I participated in filming the band June's
video for their song "Stripteaser". I have never seen the finished
product and wonder if anyone ever has. Does anyone have QuickTime
version of it? What ever became of Kat Cook and the other members of
the band? I still like "I am Beautiful".

J. Sullivan