ch-scene - Jimmy Magoo and Saturday in Saxapaahw Cancelled This Week Due To Rain

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: heather lagarde <heather AT barnstarvintage.com>
  • To: Tom LaGarde <tomlagarde AT bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Jimmy Magoo and Saturday in Saxapaahw Cancelled This Week Due To Rain
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:00:57 -0400

SAXAPAHAW RIVERMILL - SATURDAYS IN SAXAPAHAW
It looks like it'll be a washout tomorrow so we are calling it off this week - We hope to reschedule with Jimmy Magoo and Friends, CERES and the arts and crafts for another Saturday in October - will have an update on that in the next weekly email - We'll update the website as soon as we have word.
www.rivermillvillage.com

Many Thanks and Hope to See You Next Week!

For More Information Please Contact
Heather & Tom LaGarde Tel: 336 376 5694
heather AT barnstarvintage.com

  • Jimmy Magoo and Saturday in Saxapaahw Cancelled This Week Due To Rain, heather lagarde, 10/07/2005