ch-scene - BASS PLAYER NEEDED ASAP! Or band looking for drummer and guitarist.... ?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Erich Peace <floydianslip127 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: BASS PLAYER NEEDED ASAP! Or band looking for drummer and guitarist.... ?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:26:20 -0700 (PDT)

2 Guitars, Drums Need Competent Bassist for Recording
and playing out.
songs already written, hoping to go into the studio in
the fall of this year to record them. influences range
from Catherine Wheel, INXS, Radiohead, The Church,
Blur, U2 If you think you might be interested or know
someone that might be please contact Erich at
erichpeace AT thecloudfactory.net or Jeff at
dopko AT mindspring.com

or call Erich at 919.697.0303

"If we are nothing at all in the end, let it be that we were true to
ourselves." -e. peace