ch-scene - OT: Looking for housemates for great downtown Raleigh spot ($298/mo)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: OT: Looking for housemates for great downtown Raleigh spot ($298/mo)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:41:01 -0500

My housemate's leaving November 1st, and I've been looking around for
replacements. It's a wooded 3-br place in Mordecai with total rent
$895+utilities. We've been doing it as two, but we've had three in the past
and I'd like to do that again to save some cash. Here's the Craigslisting:
===
Housemate leaving November 1st, looking for 1 or 2 dependable folks to share
3-bedroom, 1.5-bath house in downtown Raleigh. Total rent is $895/month plus
utilities, with three of us it will be $298 each. You choose: month-to-month
or 6-month lease, with an option for more after that. Washer/dryer, a/c,
digital cable/broadband, beautiful outdoor deck, large front living room and
back den, one shy cat who spends most of his time in the adjoining woods. Two
minutes from Wade Ave/Capital Blvd intersection. Perfect for open-minded
professional or grad student. Gay-friendly a must.
Mulberry St. at Courtland Dr.
===

Email me for more info.

todd hey the N&O printed my Randy Newman letter almost exactly as I sent it
callooh callay morman

  • OT: Looking for housemates for great downtown Raleigh spot ($298/mo), Todd Morman, 10/04/2005