ch-scene - Shakori Hills tix courtesy of Blotter

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: m_k_smith AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Shakori Hills tix courtesy of Blotter
  • Date: 27 Sep 2005 06:02:43 -0700

The Blotter Magazine is auctioning off five 4-day passes to the Shakori
Hills Grassroots Festival, happening next weekend. (We got them in
exchange for running the Festival's ads.) The passes are good for the
entire weekend. We'll start bids at $55 each ($10 less than
advance-sale price and $20 less than gate price). We'll close the
auction by 9 pm next Wednesday evening, the 5th. E-mail your bids to
m_k_smith AT yahoo.com.

  • Shakori Hills tix courtesy of Blotter, m_k_smith, 09/27/2005