ch-scene - Re: Band Together NC Katrina Relief Benefit - 13 Bands - This Sunday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Melissa Adams" <mel AT pressgangrocks.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Band Together NC Katrina Relief Benefit - 13 Bands - This Sunday!
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:52:30 -0400

Plus - no one is "weaseling" you out of the money. The whole point is that
you're actually giving to a worthy cause (The Food Bank of Central & Eastern
NC) and getting the music to enjoy is a bonus!

Maybe you could have the courage to post with your real name so that when
your house floods, get blown away in a tornado, or when you're living
homeless on the street, the rest of us on this list will know not to give you
any money because you're just trying to "weasel" us.

Melissa