ch-scene - Durham Electric Guitar Manufacture has opening for experienced wood worker

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Paul L. Della Maggiora" <paul AT rrgadowguitars.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: chris AT rrgadowguitars.com, ryan AT rrgadowguitars.com
  • Subject: Durham Electric Guitar Manufacture has opening for experienced wood worker
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:13:16 -0400

Gadow Guitars (http://www.gadowguitars.com) has an immediate opening for experienced wood workers. Candidates should possess at least 2 years of proven professional wood working, cabinetry, or guitar building experience. Responsibilities include most aspects of guitar crafting, but will begin with basic work such as rough cutting and sanding, progressing at the rate you are able to demonstrate proficiency. If hired, you will have the opportunity to expand and learn all aspects of guitar luthiery, and participate in a company that is growing fast and gaining positive press.

Gadow Guitars is a fast growing, privately owned guitar manufacturing company who intends to take on the big guys. We've been in business for over 3 years on Ninth street (ever wonder what is under High Strung, Books on Ninth, and Blue Corn?) and sell to dealers all over the country. Gadow Guitars pays competitive wages and believes in a strong, supportive work environment. We are growing fast, we work hard, and we try to enjoy the ride along the way.

And think how cool it is to tell your friends you build guitars for a living...

Please contact Ryan Gadow at 919-286-9909 or respond to this email. Thanks.

  • Durham Electric Guitar Manufacture has opening for experienced wood worker, Paul L. Della Maggiora, 09/15/2005