ch-scene - looking for drummer/bass player

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "joe_mac" <joe_mcclernon AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: looking for drummer/bass player
  • Date: 15 Sep 2005 07:24:35 -0700

A neighbor and I (both guitarists) are in search of a drummer and bass
player for an alt country type band. we have 7-8 originals already and
are working on more. we are looking for members who can practice
1-2x's a week and maybe eventually gig once every month or so at most--
nothing too serious. we practice in west durham-- have nice practice
space, recording equipment, full drum set, etc. e-mail
(joe_mcclernon AT hotmail.com) me if you are interested or know of other
places to post these kind of requests.

Joe

  • looking for drummer/bass player, joe_mac, 09/15/2005