ch-scene - [Internationalist Books] BUS TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT & SCHOLARSHIPS

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Internationalist Books <ibooks AT internationalistbooks.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist Books] BUS TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT & SCHOLARSHIPS
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:06:23 -0400

Internationalist Books
405 W. Franklin St
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
(919) 942-1740

SEPTEMBER 24th RALLY & MARCH IN WASHINGTON DC

Bus tickets to the Sept 24 protest in Washington DC are selling quickly
though we still have quite a few left. If you are planning to buy a ticket but have not done so, please come by the store at your earliest convenience. Tickets are $30 to $35 (sliding scale) and we request that you pay with cash or check please. If you don't think you'll be able to make it by the store in the next few days we suggest that you give us a call to reserve your tickets now, although we will only keep unpaid reservations for a limited time.

We are also offering a limited number of scholarship tickets. Please contact Michal Osterweil at osterwei AT email.unc.edu or Sarah Mosbacher at sarah AT internationalistbooks.org.

  • [Internationalist Books] BUS TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT & SCHOLARSHIPS, Internationalist Books, 09/14/2005