ch-scene - RE: Rock & Shop Application Deadline Approaching: Oct. 1st!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Michelle Smith - Smashing Mirrors" <smashingmirrors AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Rock & Shop Application Deadline Approaching: Oct. 1st!
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:27:08 -0400

Correction! Our myspace profile is actually www.myspace.com/rockandshop

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Smith - Smashing Mirrors
[mailto:smashingmirrors AT hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 11:08 AM
To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Just a reminder, there are only a few weeks left to apply for a vendor
spot at this year's Rock & Shop Market! The application deadline is
October 1st. We are a little oversaturated with jewelry designers so for
fairness I am not taking on any more, but any other designers/artists
are welcome to apply. The application can be found here:
http://www.rockandshopmarket.com/participate.html

The Rock & Shop is a unique fashion, art & music flea market in Raleigh.
This year's event will feature over 35 local and national vendors
selling everything from jewelry, to handmade plush creatures, soap and
silk-screened apparel, plus live music. The event will take place
Saturday October 29th at the Tir Na Nog in Downtown Raleigh. Admission
is $3.

We also now have a profile on myspace: add us if you'd like!
http://www.myspace.com/rockshop

Thanks!

Michelle

MICHELLE S. SMITH / p: 919-341-8328 / f: 919-341-8341
P.O. Box 6082 Raleigh, NC 27628
http://www.smashingmirrors.com - read profiles of emerging designers and
shop for the products they create!
http://www.rockandshopmarket.com - an alternative fashion, art & music