ch-scene - rack - free to good home

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Lavishly J. Rotor" <items-in-the-thing AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: rack - free to good home
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:18:59 -0400

Hi everyone.

I have an Anvil-style 10U rack, just right for that home or mobile recording studio. It's black, slightly musty smelling, and has a bunch of 80's era punk rock stickers on it. Exterior dimensions approx 19" H x 20" W x 25" deep. I picked it up during the Jag Studio equipment sale but haven't needed it, and now I'm just cleaning house. I can drop this off at your place or meet you someplace public in Raleigh, Ch, Durham, etc. Just email me off-list if you're interested.

Thanks,
Chris

  • rack - free to good home, Lavishly J. Rotor, 08/31/2005