ch-scene - "Plan B" - if this "group" comes to town don't waste your time!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: welovethemearnhardts AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: "Plan B" - if this "group" comes to town don't waste your time!
  • Date: 30 Aug 2005 13:36:47 -0700

It is one darkey spinning records and 3 whiteys yelling over the
ripoffs of other groups riffs. Saw them at Moore Square in Raleigh
Saturday evening. They don't have ANY instruments at all.

One of the songs they ripped off was "electric funeral" by Black
Sabbath. At least they know what good instrumental music sounds like,
but their over-rap really sucked.

We were informed the band was from Chapel Hill/Durham. And how did the
punk lead yeller get to drink a Corona onstage at a Budweiser-sponsored
event. Entertainers are not supposed to drink on stage while they are
performing. I guess the Raleigh cops decided to give the punk a break
because of how pathetic he is.

Posted to a.m.b-s to let my friends know that yes, the legend of Black
Sabbath lives on, and yes, there ARE people out there ripping our boys
off.

WLTE