ch-scene - We Need A BAss Player

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Erich Peace <floydianslip127 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: We Need A BAss Player
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:54:22 -0700 (PDT)

Raleigh – Durham – Chapel Hill, NC...

2 Guitars, Drums Need Competent Bassist who wants to
do more than play along to CDs in there bed room for
Recording and playing out. We have songs already
written and are hoping to go into the studio this Fall
to record them. Our influences range from Catherine
Wheel, INXS, Radiohead, The Church, Blur, U2 and Pink
Floyd If you think you might be interested or know
someone that might be please contact Erich at
floydianslip127 AT yahoo.com or Jeff at dopko AT mindspring.com

"If we are nothing at all in the end, let it be that we were true to
ourselves." -e. peace

  • We Need A BAss Player, Erich Peace, 08/28/2005