ch-scene - Feedback on New Site

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "jbooth" <jbooth AT fansurge.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Feedback on New Site
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:08:20 -0400

Hi,
I'm sending this email at the request of a friend from an online message
board at saddlecreek.com. I posted a thread about getting some feedback on a
new site. He suggested that I contact you folks to check out my site for
review. Here is some basic information and the link. Hope to hear from you.
Please let me know if you have a link with any reviews or anything else I
should check out.
Regards,
John @ FanSurge.com
www.fansurge.com

Original Post
Feedback Needed for new live event site::
Hello, new member from Raleigh here. I put up a new site recently
www.fansurge.com and need some feedback to help make it better. It's designed
to help artists, fans, and venues facilitate live event awareness... aka
improve live event scenes nationwide. It's for music, comedy, DJ, karaoke,
and speakers, nationwide. Since we just started, it's primarily used in NC
area but as more people discover it, we hope it becomes a useful site for
live event communities nationwide. Please help us out by letting us know what
needs to be improved to keep people coming back! Feedback is helpful and
welcome. Thanks.
PS - I am aware of most other music and event - related networking sites.
They all have their own unique offerings, as do we. Please take a few moments
to understand ours before writing it off! Example: A few of our users are
using our calendar and linkinng to myspace in order to benefit from traffic
from both communities.
Tip: Check out our "Export calendar" - a unique, free feature that makes your
web calendar management very simple. Stop re-inventing calendar code on your
website. You can do it all for free, saving you lots of time and money - with
a custom look to match your website. Both artists and venues can use this
feature. Please contact me if you have any questions. thnx - john @ fansurge

  • Feedback on New Site, jbooth, 08/23/2005