ch-scene - Local Rockers' personal stories - COMING SOON

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Zach Ward <zach AT dirtysouthimprov.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Local Rockers' personal stories - COMING SOON
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:13:14 -0400

Chapel Hill Scene,

Let's say you could go out and hear personal stories told on stage by local rockers, who would you REALLY want to see?

DSI Comedy Theater will be opening an 90-seat space at Carr Mill Mall this October and we have a show where comedians improvise a show based on personal anecdotes and stories presented by Authors, Musicians and other local celebrities. It's called MISTER DIPLOMAT (no sexism here --- we'd love to have some female funk on stage) and it will run Fridays at 9:30PM.

Thanks!

Zach Ward
Executive Producer
(mobile) 919-225-6330
zach AT dirtysouthimprov.com

**NORTH CAROLINA DOORS OPEN OCTOBER 7th 2005**

DSI COMEDY THEATER
http://www.dirtysouthimprov.com
Shows Every Friday & Saturday Night
@ Carr Mill Mall (private entrance by the loading dock)
street address: 200 N. Greensboro St., Suite. B-11 Carrboro, NC 27510
mailing address: PO Box 1330 Chapel Hill, NC 27514

  • Local Rockers' personal stories - COMING SOON, Zach Ward, 08/16/2005