ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, Week of August 12, 2005

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Evan Rowe" <evanrowe AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, Week of August 12, 2005
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:06:43 -0400

Saturday, August 20
Maple Stave [http://www.maplestave.com], Verbal
[http://www.verbalmusic.com], Dust from 1000 Years
[http://dust.cjb.cc/], Heimholtz
Nightlight, Chapel Hill

A: Sadly, Verbal are not on this bill, as their bass player up and left
them right before we were all supposed to go party around VA and NC.
I'm pretty sad about this, but probably not as sad as the other guys in
Verbal.

B: Monsonia [http://www.monsonia.com] _are_ on this bill, though
Nightlight seems to have forgotten about that.

=ER
www.maplestave.com

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but differentÂ…