ch-scene - Re: Tonight G.L.A.M at the cats cradle....

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ken M" <snz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Tonight G.L.A.M at the cats cradle....
  • Date: 13 Aug 2005 08:36:08 -0700

Ken M. writing... my wife Beth is helping out at the rock camp this
year, and she brought home a video of yesterdays final rehearsal for
this show and it was really great... no shit. Rock Lotto meets the
Gilmore Girls. Don't miss this chance to see some of your friend's
future ex-wives rocking out with all of the innocent exhuberance of a
teenager, I HIGHLY recommend this show..... especially if you are
going to conclude your night trolling through the adult depravity of
Sleazefest..

And Fashion Design rocks!