ch-scene - Local 506 Podcast on The Last Radio Station

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "G.T. Tyson" <gtyson AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Local 506 Podcast on The Last Radio Station
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 01:30:59 GMT

The Last Radio Station is quite happy and pleased and otherwise
shickled titless to be the first webcast affiliate for the Local 506
podcast. Listen for the latest news on bands and shows around Chapel
Hill with your host Elizabeth Hammond. Shows are updated regularly.

We're also still looking for good mp3s from anyone with a desire to
be
heard. We're trying to gather as much North Carolina-specific music as
possible, so let's hear from ya. Sonic submissions will find us at the
email address given above.

The Last Radio Station... we were JACK before JACK was cool.

KL/GTT

http://home.nc.rr.com/gttyson/lastradio.html

  • Local 506 Podcast on The Last Radio Station, G.T. Tyson, 08/12/2005