ch-scene - V�ronique Diabolique: 2 shows Aug. 12-13

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri Yucel <fikri_y AT yahoo.com>
  • To: chapel hill scene <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Véronique Diabolique: 2 shows Aug. 12-13
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:17:10 -0700 (PDT)

Bonjour mes amis,

We are delighted to administer a double dose of
Diabolique this weekend.

FRIDAY AUGUST 12, 2005
@ Ringside (308 W Main St, Durham, NC)
Dracula's Daughter Goth/Industrial Night presents
“Gothic Cabaret”
Doors: 9:30pm, Music: 10pm
$6 for ages 21+, $8 for 18+; Members get $1 off

Four floors of dance and decadence. Freaks
(blood-sucking and otherwise) come out at night, and
on Friday night they will all be at Ringside. But
don’t be alarmed; no one bites – unless, of course,
you ask politely.

Music by Véronique Diabolique, and ENB (Emergency
Noise Band). DJ Mouse and friends will keep your
black-clad bottom in motion. Dance performance by The
Reform School. Our cup runneth overÂ…

SATURDAY AUGUST 13, 2005
@ Bickett Gallery (209 Bickett Blvd, Raleigh, NC)
Doors: 9pm, Music: 10pm
$5 for members; $6 for guests

Music by Véronique Diabolique and Caramilla (theremin
and more), in a quieter, more intimate setting. Please
join us for our first foray into the wilds of Raleigh.

A final note: Dominique, Didier, Jean-Luc and I
attended the first DraculaÂ’s Daughter at Ringside last
month and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Even Didier
danced! His last public dance was during the
administration of Valéry Giscard d'Estaing! Do come
out to the next DD gathering this Friday, August 12.
It is an event not to be missed.

-Solange Diabolique

http://www.draculasdaughter.net/
http://www.veroniquediabolique.com/