ch-scene - show oct The Partisan

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Bryan" <analogvacuumtube AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: show oct The Partisan
  • Date: 3 Aug 2005 22:21:50 -0700

This is bryan from atlanta band The Partisan. We are touring with
another incredible band Lake of Falcons (from seattle) and have to do a
crazy reroute of things in sept. We are looking for a show on the 19th
of sept somewhere in the chapel hill/raleigh/durham area. We have
transportation arranged, all of our gear will be with us and pretty
much everything else is squared away.
I am looking for any help for the 19th? The two bands are sharing gear,
and would open for locals or whatever. Not looking for any money
guarantees at all, gas $ would help but whatever, we'll pass around a
hat. Also, we constantly trade and setup shows in Atlanta and Seattle
so any favors could easily be reciprocated.
We both have albums that will be released on separate labels a couple
weeks before. Looking for anything in any venue, diy show, house show
would be awesome, whereever.
A quick note about us: the partisan is what is being called "postpunk
afrobeat noise rock" and the lake of falcons are an awesome power trio.
We will play any venue, diy show, garage, restaurant, we dont care.
I am trying to get the remainer of our sept east coast route booked
within this week. Thanks so much hope you could help. We will do
whatever it takes.
Bryan akers (the partisan)
Analogvacuumtube AT gmail.com

  • show oct The Partisan, Bryan, 08/04/2005