ch-scene - Rock & Shop Market - Seeking Vendors & Musicians

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Michelle Scouten <smashingsubscriptions AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Rock & Shop Market - Seeking Vendors & Musicians
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:50:14 -0400

We are now accepting vendor applications for the 2nd Rock & Shop
Market. We are looking for designers of handbags, jewelry, fashion
accessories, zines, handmade books, silk-screened apparel and posters
... and musicians!

The event will be October 29th at the Tir Na Nog in Downtown Raleigh,
so mark your calendars! Hurry, space is limited and applications are
due October 1st.

The Rock & Shop Market is a unique shopping experience in Raleigh
inspired by the alternative markets in other parts of the country
(Renegade Craft Fair, Feria Urbana); A fashion, art & music flea
market featuring the art & designs of independent local and national
designers plus live music..

For more information, please visit www.rockandshopmarket.com

Thanks!
Michelle

MICHELLE S. SMITH / p: 919-341-8328 / f: 919-341-8341
P.O. Box 6082 Raleigh, NC 27628
http://www.smashingmirrors.com – read profiles of emerging designers
and shop for the products they create!
http://www.rockandshopmarket.com – an alternative fashion, art & music