ch-scene - Jule Brown at Fuse weekly during August

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Brown Acid" <mholland101 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Jule Brown at Fuse weekly during August
  • Date: 20 Jul 2005 08:12:57 -0700

Jule Brown will be appearing at Fuse in Chapel Hill weekly during
August. The dates (and opening acts) are:

August 5 (w/ Shannon O'Connor), 10, 18, and 24 (w/ The Balance Band).

We will be performing songs from our forthcoming album for Enabler in
NY which is being recorded with Rick Miller (SCOTS) and Dean Wareham
(Galaxy 500/Luna) in September and mixed by Bryce Goggin (of
Pavement/Ramones/Breeders/Phish fame)in Oct.

There is no cover. Opening acts will play from 10:30 until 11:30 PM.
Jule brown will be on from 12 to 2 am.

Best regards,

Mark Holland
www.julebrown.org