ch-scene - 506 Dance Party --This Friday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com" <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 506 Dance Party --This Friday
  • Date: 17 Jul 2005 11:54:25 -0700

I rounded up some great guys to spin at Local 506
this Friday. We're playing just about everything.
You name it: rock, new wave, disco, electroclash,
discopunk, hip hop, funk, and more.

The purpose? We just want to have a good time and
want you there. No pretense. It's not about whether
it's commercial or underground. It's about rocking
to it if it moves you. It's just Music.

The 506 Dance Party

with

DJ Marco
(Solid & Masala Beat Club - www.solidsoundsystem.com)

DJ Twombly
(tubafrenzy.org)

Heavy Petting
(family,West End Wine Bar)

This Friday, July 22
10pm

It's Free!!!*

Local 506
506 W. Franklin St.
Chapel Hill, NC
919.942.5506

*for members.

  • 506 Dance Party --This Friday, uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com, 07/17/2005